We Are Open To Serve You As Usual During COVID-19
Updated : 23rd November 2020
Dear Valuable Customer,
We are always thinking about you! Your health and safety are our top priorities. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
NEW PROCESSES FOR CLEANLINESS
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- The facility is now installed with sanitizers at every possible accessible location (Sales, Service, and Admin)
- We have cleaners who sanitize the whole dealership every night to keep the premises clean and safe
- We are encouraging all our employees to work from home who have flu-like symptoms
- We have given time off to any employee who has (or their family has) recently traveled out of the country in the last 14 days.
Certificate of Sanitization
Here is the certificate of sanitization provided by Steam Doctors & recommended by CDC Canada.
NEW SALES PROCESSES
- Our in-store sales team is available at the dealership based on appointment. If required we are also doing deals over the phone so that you take advantage of this month’s new car and pre-owned cars program
- Every new and pre-owned vehicle is being sanitized thoroughly before delivery
- All units before and after the test drive are being sanitized
NEW SERVICE PROCESSES
- Vehicles are being sanitized before and after the technician works on it
- Valet service is now available – we are picking and dropping vehicle from the customer’s home
- Our standby cleaning team is wiping the steering, console, trunk, and mats of every vehicle that comes in for service
We are doing everything we can to mitigate any COVID-19 at East Court and will continue to do so. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Team East Court Ford Lincoln.
4700 Sheppard Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario M1S 3V6