1. 1.5L Ecoboost with auto start/stop technology, to help conserve fuel, the new 1.5L EcoBoost can sense when a cylinder isn’t needed and shut it down automatically. The system can activate or deactivate a cylinder in milliseconds to maintain a seamless ride. Standard on S, SE and SEL FWD (AWD optional). Generating 181 horsepower, 190LB-FT torque, and only 7.8L /100km fuel efficiency.
2. 2.0L Ecoboost with auto start/stop technology, Impressive horsepower and torque from this turbocharged gem result in spirited acceleration and robust passing power, contributing to its fun-to-drive nature. For an even
more engaging drive, the quick-shifting 8-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission puts control at your fingertips with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
Optional on SEL and Titanium. Generating 250 horsepower, 280LB-FT torque, and only 9.0L /100km fuel efficiency.
3. 2.5L Atkinson-cycle i-4 hybrid, With a top speed of 135kmph while in electric-only mode, and an EPA-estimated rating of 5.8L/ 100km. Escape Hybrid AWD delivers. A new eCVT transmission is paired with the 2.5L engine, featuring electric launch for an engaging driving experience. Standard on SE Sport and Titanium FWD (AWD optional). Generating 200 horsepower, and 155LB-FT torque.
4. 2.5L Atkinson-cycle i-4 plugin hybrid, with its driver’s side charge port and standard charging cord, Escape Plug-In Hybrid gives you the option to plug in to charge up the electric battery – at home, work, and even out shopping.
Standard on SE, SEL and Titanium Plug-in Hybrid FWD
1.Normal-> You’ll probably spend the most time here. Ideal for everyday driving on wet or dry paved roads. A balance of excitement and convenience.
2. Eco-> Exactly as it sounds. Helps maximize efficiency and increase driving range.
3.Sport-> Increases throttle response, provides quicker shifts for a more aggressive feel, and allows the transmission to hold shifts longer to help Escape accelerate faster when shifting. For more “sporty” on-road driving.
4. Slippery-> For better handling on surfaces covered with ice, water, grass or gravel, this mode adjusts the pedal response and traction control.
5. Deep Snow/Sand-> Adjusts the transmission shift schedule, pedal response, traction control and driveline configuration for better handling in deep snow or sand. Included with available Intelligent AWD only.
1. S -> Entry level trim but comes with Ford Co-Pilot 360 technology, Ford Pass Connect, and LED Taillamps.
Daily victories start here. Turn the new rotary gear shift dial to Reverse. Before you’re even out of your spot, the Rear View Camera and the sensors from Cross-Traffic Alert1
pick up a vehicle driving by in the parking garage. Bad morning, averted. On the road, a light rain makes the surface slick. Adjust the Selectable Drive Mode to Slippery to increase your control. Need to call the office before you arrive? SYNC® voice-activated technology2 can place the call while your phone is still in your duffle bag. The day hasn’t even begun, and you’re already on top of your game. Thanks to the all-new Escape S.
2. SE -> Popular Trim among all comes S features plus 8″ touch screen, Push start button, Heated front seats, Apple/Android Auto.
Life is full of choices, and Escape SE is a great one. With plenty of choices of its own. Start with frontwheel drive (FWD) or available Intelligent AWD on gas models. Or, enhance your power source with the option to plug in with the new Escape SE Plug-In Hybrid. Add even more Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology to your drive with available Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, or choose the available power, panoramic Vista Roof.® These options join SE standards such as SiriusXM,® Intelligent Access with push-button start, and the
SecuriCode™ invisible keypad. So many choices. That’s a great option to have.
3. SE Sport -> Sport appearance with leather wrapped steering, 12.3″ Digital Cluster, 2.5K Hybrid engine
Unplug and recharge with the range-extending Escape SE Sport Hybrid. With an EPA-estimated AWD rating of 40 combined mpg, getting from city to cabin will be a breeze. SE Sport casts a more rugged look with black exterior accents. Inside, enjoy a digital instrument cluster with customizable displays and 3D animation for each drive mode. A Pedestrian Alert Sounder will let others know this quiet hybrid is passing by. Add the SE Sport Premium Package with Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist for a convenient power liftgate and inspiring power, panoramic Vista Roof.® Fewer stops. More adventure. Hit the road – and don’t look back – in SE Sport Hybrid.
If your tastes reveal a sophisticated nature, Escape SEL will more than satisfy. Choose from a plug-in hybrid, or 1 of 2 gas powertrains – including an available 250-hp2 2.0L EcoBoost® engine teamed with Intelligent AWD and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. So you’re free to move the way you choose. Fog lamps and 18″ aluminum wheels with painted pockets adorn the exterior. Inside, new contoured front bucket seats feature durable, high-end synthetic ActiveX seating material. Remotely start SEL,
and even your leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel can be ready for adventure.
5. Titanium-> B&O sound system with 10 speakers, Active Park Assist, Co-Pilot 360 assist plus.
Your sanctuary from today’s hectic world, the leather-trimmed refinement of Escape Titanium is a calming oasis. A 12.3″ digital instrument cluster with customizable display, and dual-zone climate control, keep you comfortably in command, no matter which of its 3 powertrains you choose. Ambient lighting in 7 hues and a B&O Sound System with 10 speakers help you establish the mood along the way. Adding to its allure: a head-up display, Active Park Assist 2.0, and 19″ aluminum wheels.2 Plan your